Instructions for Poster presenters
The dimensions of the poster boards are as follows:
Size of the construction: 200 cm (height) × 103 cm (width)
Size of the panel (i.e. the max. size of the poster):
180 cm (height) × 97 cm (width)
- The panel is covered from both sides by a grey carpet.
- To ensure good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size of 95 cm in width and 150 cm in length.
- Fixing material (pins and stickers) will be available in the Posters Area.
- Symposium staff will be available to assist you during the time of poster mounting.
- The poster boards will be numbered. The list of posters will be available in the Poster Area.
- Posters will be displayed during the whole symposium in the Panorama Hall and Tower Hall.
- Posters can be fixed up on Saturday (24 June 2023) from 16:00 to 20:00 or during the following days from 8:00.
- Posters must be dismounted no later than by Thursday (29 June 2023) from 15:00 to 16:00. The remaining posters will then be disposed of.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory for a poster presentation.